All data produced in the context of your research at ETH Zurich can be published and archived in the Research Collection. As the data producer, you may select all crucial publication parameters such as access rights and end user licence independently. After undergoing an internal evaluation by ETH Library staff, your data will be published promptly.
What benefits does the Research Collection offer to data producers?
- Flexible access rights, from “open access” to “access upon request”.
- Registration of Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) and DOI advance assignment
- Daily download statistics and altmetrics for your published data
- All formats are authorised for upload
- Contents preview for ZIP and tar containers
- Link to GrantIDs of EU and SNSF projects, plus export to the EU portal OpenAIRE
- Long-term data accessibility
- The Research Collection’s so-called “dark archive”, the ETH Data Archive is the backbone of data curation. The data you submit to the Research Collection are automatically archived for the long term in the ETH Data Archive.