- Open access: The digital object will be published immediately after the internal review process has been completed.
- Embargoed access: The digital object will be published on the day of the embargo end date that you indicated.
- ETHZ users only: The digital object will be available for logged in users from ETH Zurich only, after the initial review process has been completed.
- Selected users only: Access to the digital object will be restricted to selected users from ETH Zurich. For the submitter to be able to select a person as "selected user", they must have logged in at least once the the Research Collection with their nethz account.
- Closed access: The digital object is uploaded for archiving purposes only. Only the submitter and ETH Library staff can access the file.
Access request: When research data are deposited with restricted access rights, external Research Collection users can request access to the data via a form linked from the Landing Page of the item. ETH Library forwards release applications to the work's copyright holder, provided that he or she is still employed by ETH Zurich (example of a dataset with restricted access).