We procure and deliver obtain documents or copies from documents that are not available in ETH-at or cannot be ordered from the ETH Library @ swisscovery or cannot be ordered online via interlibrary loan and deliver them to you. We search for the documents and order them from other libraries in both within Switzerland and abroad.
Delivery of copies
Order copies from journals or books.
Delivery of copies by email or by We deliver copies via e-mail or post to the address given provided in the your user account.
Delivery of documents
Order documents for loan.
Delivery to We deliver by courier and offer collection from the following pick-up pointslocations:
- Circulation DeskETH Library (ETH-BIB)
- Architecture and Civil Engineering Library (ETH-BAU)
- Earth Sciences Library (ETH-ERD)
- GESS Library (ETH-GESS)
- Green Library (ETH-GRUEN)
- Hönggerberg Depot ETH Library HDB (ETH-HDB)
- These services are free of charge for employees staff and doctoral students of at ETH Zurich.
- for ETH Alumni these These services are free of charge , provided that the order is placed for ETH alumni if ordered via the Alumni Portal. Delivery by mail is possible.The fees will appear in your user account, but will not be charged. Orders can also be sent free of charge by post.
These services are subject to a fee for students, private
individuals and companies
Please note: Corporate clients and foreign libraries must have a so-called corporate account created at SLSP (firstname.lastname@example.org). They can and must then search swisscovery themselves. You have to place interlibrary loans with us using the web form: To the fees.