- Delivery of electronic copies of articles and chapters from documents via e-mail
- Files that cannot be sent by e-mail on account of their size (e.g. colour scans) are made available on an FTP server for five days
- Colour scans are only produced if key information would be lost in a black-and-white scan
- Delivery time: within twenty-four hours. Orders that come in at the weekend and on bank holidays will be delivered the following working day
Domestic customers and as well as staff and doctoral students at ETH Zurich
- We only accept orders from university libraries in the USA and Great Britain by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff and doctoral students at ETH Zurich
Delivery to Germany is only permitted by mail order.
A maximum of three articles or chapters will be copied and delivered from printed works such as journals and books, provided that this volume does not constitute more than a third of the journal or book.