Order documents and copies via ETH Library's Search Portal.
You can reserve documents that are currently on loan.
You will receive a notification as soon as your document is ready for you at the desired collection point. You won't receive a notification if the document is not currently loaned and your collection point matches the location of the book. Additionally, you can check your user account anytime and see if ordered documents are ready for you.
- Free courier delivery of documents from ETH Library for employees of ETH Zurich, members of the ETH Alumni Association and the ETH Board
- Free delivery by courier service to your home library, if it is part of the Ausleihverbund.
- Delivery by post (chargeable): Fees
If you are an employee of ETH Zurich, a member of the ETH Alumni Association and the ETH Board, please be aware that a fee will be charged for the postal delivery of documents from the Zentralbibliothek Zurich and libraries belonging to University of Zurich. Fees
- Within ETH Zurich: 1 hour to 1 day; depending on the location of the document and your collection point
- Within NEBIS network: 3 to 5 days
The loan period for documents borrowed through the interlibrary loan system can be extended here: interlibrary loan.
Returning at the circulation desk
Reminder fees of the current month can be paid in cash at the Circulation Desk for documents of the
- ETH Library
- Architecture and Civil Engineering Library
- Earth Sciences Library
- Gess Library
- Green Library
- Hönggerberg Depot Library
The following month, unpaid fees will be invoiced by ETH Zurich via payment order.