| || |
- The publication must be assigned to the correct organisational code/unit AND the organisational code/unit must be either assigned directly upon submission by an authorized person or later confirmed by an authorized person (see below for more information).
- A green tick behind the name of an organisational indicates that it has already been confirmed.
- The publication must have been written or edited at ETH Zurich, meaning that the content of the section "ETH Bibliography" must be yes.
- The formal publication date (dc.date.issue) OR the online publication date (dc.date.published) must equal to the year of the academic report.
- If a publication has already been reported in the previous year's report, it will not show up again in the current year's report even if it fulfills the 3 criteria mentioned above.
- Additionally, the following publication types are generally not displayed in the AAA: Presentations, Patents, Research Data