When submitting a PDF file to the Research Collection please make sure
- that your file is not write-protected
- that fonts are embedded in the file
- that you submit your file in the PDF/A format to enable its readabilty over the long-term
- Open the Word or PowerPoint file with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Select the menu item “Save as…” in the “File” menu and choose “PDF/A”.
- In the next window, you determine the file name, the storage place and the button “Settings…”.
- In another window, select the option “PDF/A-1b” and “sRGB” (Screenshot).
3. Saving a file as PDF/A-1b using Acrobat PDFMaker
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License.