Furthermore, when uploading your work you will be prompted to grant the ETH Library permission to use your work under the Terms for submitting and using a work.
If you publish an original work in the Research Collection, the copyright and right of use for the work published remains with the author. This means that no legal obstacles stand in the way of a future publication of your research results elsewhere (such as with a commercial publisher).
- Evtl. separate seite mit links zu CC-Lizenzen, Formats, PDFs?
If you would like to re-publish ("self-archive") a journal article or another paper via the "Green Road" of open access in the Research Collection, you need to the observe the copyright policies of the original publisher.
- Kann wegfallen
End User Licence
During the Research Collection's submission process, you have also the option to grant a Creative Commons license and determine to which extent your work may be re-used by third parties.
- kann wegfallen, da dies ja nur für Erstveröffetnlichungen und Forschungsdaten gilt
Delegation of the upload of publications and/or data to third parties
- Publish full texts: If a person uploads publications in the Research Collection (incl. full texts) for all authors in your research group, we need a confirmation from the professor / head of the research group stating that the person is authorised to upload works from the research group. Please send us an informal e-mail to email@example.com, stating the organisational unit (Leitzahl) and the name of the authorised person.
- Publish conference contributions: See Conference proceedings rep. Conference videos.
- Data Steward Authorization (publish data and publications, release research data): Please fill in the Data stewardship authorization form and send it signed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dieser Teil würde ich bei Self-Archiving und Forschungsdaten integrieren
Any personal data must be made anonymous before uploading to the Research Collection and may only be published with the written permission of the persons concerned.
In addition, please consult the Factsheet Data Protection in Research Projects of the Legal Services of ETH Zurich.
- Integration in Forschungsdaten, wusste gar nichtm dass das hier überhaupt noch steht