In the Research Collection, full texts/data for already published publications can only be added by using the "Upload Fulltext/Dataset" function. This also applies to publications with DOI reservation.
- Sign in to the Research Collection with your ETH Username.
- Search the publication you are looking for (i.e. title, publication date).
- Click on the Edit symbol and choose the option Upload Fulltext/Dataset.
- In the next step, please write "Publish full text" when asked why you are creating a new version of this item.
- Click "New version".
- In the next step click the "Edit" button.
- Upload the file(s) you would like to make available and choose the access permissions.
- Grant the ETH Library permission to use your work.
- If you wish, you can now additionally grant an end user license (cf. Creative Commons Licenses and Licensing Software).
- Click the "Complete submission" button.
- Your submission is now complete. Although the message displayed says so, you will not receive another confirmation mail at this stage, because your item has already been imported during the original submission process.
- Your file(s) will be made available within two work days according to the chosen access rights once the internal review process is finished.